What would Mad Max do if he celebrated Sweetest Day?
Yes, Sweetest Day has passed and, yes, I ate up my gift of Michigan’s finest chocolate covered dried cherries, and, yes, I’m almost through the bag of pistachios. My friend likes to go the semi healthy approach for the day. 🙂
But what about Mad Max? What would he be doing? Let me continue with my Mad Max seriies …
For those unfamiliar with the character, Mad Max is a post-apocalyptic road warrior who wanders the Australian outback in search of gasoline and other resources.
He’s not known for his sentimentality, but if he did celebrate Sweetest Day, here are five things he might do:
1. Make a plaque out of an old license plate that reads “In Memory of All the Good Times We’ve Had Together” and nail it to the front door of his dilapidated shack.
2. Walk around the outback, hands full of flowers, screaming at the top of his lungs that love conquers all.
3. Make a giant boomerang out of chocolate. After all, nothing says “I love you” like a giant boomerang made of delicious chocolate. Plus, it would be sure to impress any potential sweethearts.
4. Build the biggest bonfire ever. What better way to celebrate Sweetest Day than by building the biggest bonfire ever? It would be so big, it would be sure to light up the night sky for miles around. Plus, it would be the perfect place to roast marshmallows and share some quality time with your loved ones.
5. Go on a road trip. What could be sweeter than hitting the open road with your special someone without a care in the world? Mad Max would definitely take advantage of this opportunity to explore new places and maybe even find some hidden treasures along the way.
Of course, these are just guesses. Only Mad Max himself knows what he would really do if he celebrated Sweetest Day.