I decided to start September doing something different. I joined the Stretch Yourself Content Marketing Challenge. This challenge runs from September 3rd through September 30th of 2019.
The purpose of this challenge is to create or work with our content. It’s about challenging our limits, taking off the blinders, and trying something new with our business.
This challenge is essentially made up of 15 different challenges. They span many different areas and that’s what makes them so wonderful. There are likely a few areas that you haven’t yet explored with your business and now’s the opportunity to do just that.
Here’s a complete list:
- Challenge #1: Share Your Expertise & Promote It Like Crazy!
- Challenge #2: Hold a Webinar or Teleseminar To Grow Your List
- Challenge #3: Host a Facebook Live Series
- Challenge #4: Offer & Host A Group Coaching Intensive
- Challenge #5: Create a Small & Mighty Gift Report
- Challenge #6: Make an Intentional Connection
- Challenge #7: Start A Facebook Group
- Challenge #8: Gather & Publish Testimonials
- Challenge #9: Host A One Day Virtual Summit
- Challenge #10: Choose A Live Event To Attend
- Challenge #11: Volunteer/Apply To Speak Live
- Challenge #12: Participate in a Bundle Sale or Giveaway
- Challenge #13: Plan A Microcontinuity Membership Program (NEW in 2019)
- Challenge #14: Set Up A Tripwire Offer (NEW in 2019)
- Challenge #15: Start a YouTube Channel (NEW in 2019)
I joined the challenge for three reasons:
- I love this community. I joined them last year and I’ve met so many kind people — really generous souls who actually do care about being helpful and supportive.
- I joined a challenge earlier in the year, in this same group, and it completely transformed my life. It pushed me to try new things. I loved every minute of it and I even won a wonderful prize at the end!
- I want to explore new areas in my business so I can bring more value to my clients. The only way to do that is to challenge myself to grow in a new area. I’m no stranger to growing in new areas. I went back to college to study HR. I elevated my coaching skills with neuroscience-based tools and I’m continually upgrading my skills. But I wanted to do something different — I wanted to really challenge myself to do something completely out of my comfort zone that was focused on my business.
September is a busy time of year and the holidays are just around the corner. There’s so much to do and seemingly so little time. As we often do in our businesses, we give our time to others — and that’s a wonderful thing. However, we also need to invest in ourselves, in our own businesses, so that we have something to give to others.
This challenge will provide that by helping me move into uncharted territory while being in the supportive embrace of a wonderfully supportive leader and community members.
If you want to know more about the challenge, then you might want to check out the details at Stretch Yourself Challenge. Who knows what amazing transformations might be awaiting you this September!
To Your Success!
Tara Alexandra Kachaturoff