If Mad Max Wrote a Book, He’d Write About These Topics
:: Tara Alexandra
If Mad Max wrote a book, there’s no doubt that it would be a bestseller.
After all, who wouldn’t want to hear the gritty details of his post-apocalyptic world?
But what would he write about? Here are a few ideas:
1. The importance of staying hydrated in a desert wasteland.
2. How to fashion a weapon out of nearly anything. The MacGyver perspective.
3. The benefits of being a loner (no distractions, more time to plot world domination).
4. The perils of falling in love in a post-apocalyptic world (hint: it never ends well).
5. The importance of always being prepared for battle. You can never be too sure.
6. Why you should never trust a smiling face in a world full of scoundrels and thieves.
7. The joys of driving really fast while careening through the desert landscape.
8. The satisfaction of finally finding someone worthy to fight alongside you. Best buddy perspective.
9. The terror of discovering that you may be the last human left alive on earth.
10. And, of course, the ultimate victory of surviving in a world that is just so darn hard to survive some days. 🙂
If Mad Max wrote a book, it would be required reading for anyone interested in post-apocalyptic survival tips. So start writing, Mad Max, we’re waiting!
What’s your next book?
P.S. If you’re ready to write your book and you’re looking for coaching around content, let’s chat.