1. Grab 5 to 7 decks of your card decks and wrap them in different colors of wrapping paper and adorn them with ribbons or bows. The place them in a decorative bowl and feature on your coffee table, in the center of your kitchen or dining room table or even on your fireplace mantle. Invite your guests to grab a deck when they visit.
2. Keep a few decks wrapped and ready in your purse, backpack or car. You never know when you might want to gift it to a friend you just happen to meet or even a stranger you see at a store or coffee shop. What a great way to surprise someone at the holidays.
3. If you don’t have a lot of decks on hand and your deck would make sense if you split it up and just passed along a few cards, then take your deck and split it into piles of 3 to 5 cards each. Wrap these up and repeat the steps above. Just because you don’t have a full deck to gift someone, you can still give some something memorable.
4. Pick a card — any card — right before their eyes. If the deck design lends itself to this, whip out a sample card deck when you meet a friend and let them know you’re going to give them a special card — just for them. Pick one card at random and present it with your blessing. For an extra added touch, use a permanent marker to add their name and the date on it.
5. Never again will you worry about showing up for a party or other holiday invite without a gift. Just bring along one of your decks, beautifully wrapped, and present it to the host. Guaranteed to be the best gift ever!
These are just some of the fun ways to make a memorable moment with others — and all through your card deck! Enjoy the holidays and share the gift of your deck with others!
Tara Alexandra Kachaturoff